I apparently suck at blogging. LOL Which is kind of sad since I'm always online. I need some big reminder... Maybe i'll put a post it note on my laptop or something.
Hmm.. well.. The weekly rewind..
Didn't do anything too notable tues-friday other than some sewing, I started and finished a quilt top and pieced backing for Robyno's wee one due 2 days before Miss Cia and taught myself some basic crochet stitches and started crocheting a blanket (but I ran out of one of the colors of yarn I was using so that's on hold...AND I broke the cheap crochet hook so need to find/buy another in that size).
Saturday, we hung out with Grama K and Justin, then D stayed there to hang out more, and I went to Curly's. We cuddled and watched a bunch of UFC fights he had on DVD for lack of other options atm. I'll need to remember to grab a DVD from my ever-growing collection from now on everytime I'm going there... just in case. Of course 'adult time' was fabulous, as per usual with Curly :). & all I have to say is Warm butterscotch is deliciously amazing.
That night I slept incredibly well, but woke up kinda stuffy and it was one of those "ughh I'm 31 weeks pregnant and huge and I don't want to have to move" days. We didn't do much until the evening, when we went to pick Granite up from the airport for his spur of the moment trip!
So today, D went with Granite and Grampa to the dump and to visit some family while Grama and I went to a sewing group at the church. Only one lady showed up but she's known me since before I was born... so it was fun just the three of us jabbering for an hour or so. We came home, made lunch... Then I went to the state police dept. to get some info. and Grama took care of naptime with D... He actually went to sleep for her without her laying down with him! >.< What the heck!? My child must just love me THAT much right that he MUST have me with him? haha.
I got to get groceries too, what fun walmart and groceries are being hugely pregnant... especially when you have almost a cart-ful and then realize you forgot something WAYYY back in the last row. Awesome job Brin!
I definitely got my exercise in today!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment