Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pretty Princess

So I absolutely adore my baby boy.

Tonight, he was brushing my hair, and he grabbed my cheeks and turned my face toward him and told me "You look like a pretty princess" <3 Talk about melting your heart! It made me cry because toddlers are honest, so he thinks that, and I feel anything BUT pretty and princess like. So the fact that my 2 year old thinks that about me, makes me feel amazing.


Just some daily updating... I had my (almost) 36 wk appointment today. Baby was measuring right on track still, 35cm, strong HB in 150's/160's, head down and thought to be 'engaged'.  I was up too many lbs again. Rah! I'm blaming it on heavier clothes.. and having JUST ate breakfast before I went. We talked a little about how labor/delivery will go... and I'm nervous, but excited for it :)

Ohh and Curly asked me 'out' to the movies on Friday night to see Alice in Wonderland :D. I feel like a 15 year old, all giddy and excited that a cute boy asked me out, lol! This will be the last movie I go see for a while, so i'm looking forward to it, even though sitting through it will probably suck, and i'll have to get up to pee a million times. Ah well, maybe he'll make it worth my while and hold my hand and take me home after ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment